Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Lost Soul (Revision)

If you ask me I would respond
I have no soul, and no heart.
The air that I breathe is suffocating me
my lungs cry out in horrific agony
my throat close up
please help me fight this pain.
the words I cannot respond
please help me I am trapped
trapped in a world where there is no purity
and all good things and people fade into black
the smell of sulfur burns the inside of my nose.
The only thing that I see
is a dark narrow hole
filled with demons.
Spikes around their face
and all of them with tongue of a snake..
As I look in the sky
rustic red colors swirl through the sky
No sun lives here
No happiness, No children
only sinners and heathens
who must pay for their actions throughout eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment