Tuesday, October 4, 2011

No SOUL

If you  ask me Iwould respond
I have no soul, and no heart.
The air that I breathe
the words I can not respond
please help me, I am trapped
trapped in a world were there is no purity.
Ashes, to Ashes
Sulfur in the making
What I see is a dark hole
filled with demons,
spikes around their face
different demons, different motives for me to follow.
Rustic red colors swirl through the sky
No sun lives here, No happiness
only sinners and heathens who skin is tormented from sharp metal spikes
and body's limp from doing a long work of hard labor.

3 comments:

  1. This is a very dark poem. The reader can really tell that the person who the poem is about has either a lot of problems or very depressed, almost as if the persons heart got broken. I like how you said "Rustic red colors swirl through the sky" it kind of makes me think of blood like it is the blood from wherever the person got hurt. Write more like these ones. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this poem. The imagery is nice but I feel you could have gave more details describing the demons... I also like dark themes so I was craving a little more descriptions but over all very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting poem. The title is what caught my attention. I wish you would of used more imagery to elaborate more on the soul.

    ReplyDelete